The Professional Master’s Degree Advanced Technology Project Management of TECH helps to understand digital analytics for decision making in IT projects.
Extracting data has become one of the main tasks of companies because it allows them to improve strategies and KPIs based on the information it provides. In this instance, one of the most used tools is Google Analytics which allows tracking a website, blog, and social networks, by extracting data. The Professional Master’s Degree Advanced Technology Project Management treat in depth this tool is compatible with the rest of Google’s tools, and Analytics can be combined with AdWords, Blogger, or YouTube.
Considering the above, Google Analytics offers the possibility to create reports sing default filters for traffic, keywords, content, conversion, date range, time intervals, chart type, dwell time, bounce rate, language, location, devices, channels, also if they are organic searches, direct traffic, referred traffic, among others. It can then be exported to PDF and sent as a monthly report, which will help save time and exist distinct categories of reports:
- Audience: It allows you to see changes in traffic during specific time periods, bounce rates and how many inexperienced users have entered the website. One of the advantages of these reports is that they allow you to segment your audience, so you can have detailed and correct reports.
- Acquisition: This allows you to see the overall statistics of the website, you can track how specific things are doing within the strategy, such as landing pages or keywords.
- Mobile: This helps to find the problems that users may be having when they are on your mobile website, it can also give points to optimize the page, so that Google shows how to get a better result and increase traffic.
- Channels: In this report, is easy to identify how users enter the page, how long they stay on it, how they interact with the content, and if they can be considered part of the conversion, based on the achievements and goals set.
- Browsing: It helps to identify the most common paths that users take in order to reach certain addresses within the website, and to verify patterns and trends that may be present at the time.
Once the website data has been analyzed, it can begin to theorize and plan ways to improve the digital marketing strategy with real information to back up the aims.
Professional Master’s Degree Advanced Technology Project Management
TECH Technological University recognized the importance that digitalization has in companies that must also have technology project managers to carry out the management of equipment to maximize value and performance. For that reason, this program was created to train professionals for decision making, team leadership, and increasing economic prospects to achieve growth that will help the company exponentially.
In this way, the content was designed with the highest standards by experts in the field to transmit all their knowledge in business management to students of this institution through practical content, theoretical lessons, discussion forums, networking, schematic and graphic material, access to exclusive material and the possibility to learn at any time and device.
The master degree has ten modules which deeps in relevant topics such as using agile in technology, project direction and management, requirements management, process analysis in software development projects, business management, technologies for resource and customer management, control using business intelligence, IT project strategic monitoring and control, digital analytics for decision-making, improving IT projects and businesses using analytical techniques, quality in software, among others.
The Professional Master’s Degree Advanced Technology Project Management of TECH is developed entirely online. During the 12 months of training, the student has access to the program’s contents at any time and from any device, allowing them to self-manage the study time with maximum flexibility and adapt to each student’s schedule.
It has its own learning method, ‘Re-Learning’, based on asynchrony and self-management. The contents are presented in an attractive and dynamic way in multimedia capsules that include audio, videos, images, diagrams, and conceptual maps to corroborate knowledge.
TECH Technological University
TECH Technological University, the world’s largest university, is also the official online university of the NBA (National Basketball Association) in Latin America. It belongs to the TECH educational group, a Spanish-owned multinational recognized by the Financial Times as one of the 200 fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company, founded and directed by Manuel Sánchez-Cascado de Fuentes, has also been considered the most highly valued Spanish technology company in the last 15 years.
Thanks to its fully digital learning system, it supplies training to students from anywhere in the world. An international trajectory has allowed it to become a benchmark in distance learning, with a catalogue of over 10,000 programs, over 100,000 new students each year, and 500,000 graduates from over 150 countries.
Specialized highly qualified postgraduate programs, they offer their students the best training programs at an international level, being leaders in employability with 99% of their students working in the first twelve months, according to data from the consulting firm KPMG.